Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Installation for Performance Center 12

Hi Team,

Please guide us on installation for Performance Center 12.

We are going ahead with installing SetupLoadGenerator

*NOT GETTING ANY PERFORMANCE CENTER option under HP LOADRUNNER SOFTWARE

Post installation, how do we start Performance Center and use it and apply license to it?

We are not able to go ahead with steps as mentioned in installation guide

Please help on this.

Appreciate Your Support.

Regards,

Milind Rupchandani

P.S. This post and replies have been splitted off from other thread in Performance Center Support and News Forum and edited subject.- Hp Forum Moderator

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Performance Center 11 Download Standalone Applications

MR,

Paste you followed steps for the PC Installation.

Share the Images if possible.

Load Generator: this must be set up on adiferent machine (Local) and the Firewall must be opened between the MI-Listener & LG.

Can guide you better, if Understand your Issue exactly.

So, do the necessary.

(If this helped, accept as solution )
(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Performance Center 11 Download Standalone Applications

Hi MR25,

I can recommend you to clone the question to a new topic and answer his question.

We wil appreciate your collaboration!

Kind Regards,

AlexisB

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.