Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Installation of LoadRunner

Hello,

I am unable to install LoadRunner in my Laptop.
Operating System is Windows 7
Internet Explorer Version is 8.
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Installation of LoadRunner

what version are you trying to install ?
what is the error message you are getting ?
post everything in detail and the methods you tried to troubleshoot this problem so that it will help others to give you a solution to fix the issue
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

For windows 7 u need load runner 11.Prior to that version not supported
Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Does LoadRunner support IE 8. Can I script application using IE 8 and execution th test scenarios.

When Iam trying to Install Loadrunner 9.52 in my loptop which has OS as Windows 7, Iam getting error as "Operating System does not support"
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Please red my last post carefully

Does LoadRunner support IE 8. Can I script application using IE 8 and execution th test scenarios.

Yes load runner 11 supports ie8

When Iam trying to Install Loadrunner 9.52 in my loptop which has OS as Windows 7, Iam getting error as "Operating System does not support"

vugen 9.52 is not supported by win 7.Please go ahead with load runner 11
Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Well, not a fancy solution, but this is how I am doing:

• I installed a VirtualBox which is running a Windows XP.
  • I installed vuGen and Analysis into this OS.
  • not fancy, but It has the advantage, that you do not have to reinstall everything if you move to a new PC. Just copy your VirtualBox and ready to move Smiley Happy
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.