Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Installing Performnace Center for the first time

I have reached the Server Configuration page on my admin server and I need to set up the hosts,
I have populated my Database and File server (I used the admin server as my file server)
But I am not sure what do I need to enter for the:
Utility Server

Or:
SiteScope Configuration
SiteScope Server:
SiteScope Port:
Use HTTPS:
Use Account:
Account:

We have build
2 host machines
2 controllers
1 db server (SQL)
1 admin server

I am not sure where would the Utility Server fit in?

Any help is appreciated.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Installing Performnace Center for the first time

The sitescope servers are optional and is for monitoring PC. The utility server is mandatory and needs to be installed.

The performance center server installation includes web(user/admin), file and utility server installations. You can customize the installation and select the utility server option to install and add it to your PC installation

Hope this helps

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Installing Performnace Center for the first time

Thanks,
I know see the utility server in the install patch and had it all along on my admin server I just didn't know what server to put under the utility server during server config section 🙂

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.