Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Instructions needed to upgrade Loadrunner 9.1 to 11.0

Hello,

I need to upgrade multiple controllers and load generators from LR V 9.1 to 11.0 for my company. My account has been given permission for ITRC and SUM, but I do not know what steps I need to proceed. Previously, I had seen a post with the instructions to upgrade to the newest version of LR and roll over the licensing contracts, but I am unable to find the thread any longer. Would someone please provide me either the instructions, or the link the the past posting that contains the steps required.

Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Take backup of all your scripts other files, uninstall your old version and install the new version. It should be enough.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi All,

I want to update Load Runner version from 9.0 to 9.1, kindly let me know about the process.How it should be done?

Regards

Vikas.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.