Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Integrate Java utility with the controller

Hi
I have a java utility code which fetch all the transactions with response time from HTML Testsummary sheet and put it into a pre-defined excel format.

However, now i want to further enhance this utility. I want to integrate it with the controller, such that after running conroller scenario, controller should invoke the JAVA code(Batch file) which in turn prepare the excel. Hence, it will save manual efforts.

Please suggest me some way to achieve this task.

Thanks.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Integrate Java utility with the controller

If i understand correctly, you can run the Batch file using Post Collate command.
-Madhu
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I am using loadrunner 8.1, can we use Post Collate Command in 8.1?

If yes, then how, can you please give a idea?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

No, this feature is available only in LR95 or later. We have also exposed the Analysis API in LR95. Using that, you can extract all data and create the graphs without even depending (mostly) on Analysis.

-Madhu
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Madhu,

I have Performance Center Scenario, Could I invoke that from a java utility or xml utility. Could I also take the results without using Analysis tool?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.