Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Interpret LR results when running a Sceduled Scenario

Jump to solution
Hi
I have a scheduled scenario that writes output to a results directory. Most of these are mdb files that need to be opened and studied in Access and I notice these are not user friendly.
is there a single file that is created that contains just the message " passed " or "failed" so we can actually get that information.There seems to be no data that actually displays the status of the complete run.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Interpret LR results when running a Sceduled Scenario

Jump to solution
Hi Suleena,
download the .lrr file analysed it with analyser and in the .lra file u will get the result

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution
Hi Suleena,
download the .lrr file analysed it with analyser and in the .lra file u will get the result

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Thanks that worked
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

The scenario runs fine when using command prompt , but when set up within microsoft scheduler, it hangs.

While running from command prompt I notice that the Scenario opens up analyzer and then tries to save session. Manually I close it but how do we avoid this so the scenario can be run multiple times without intervention
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
I think you need to use the shell script for this with a buffer time between opening & closing of the analysis. With this buffer time, there won't be any clash b/w both the actions.

Are you using simple Scheduler tasks or using a shell script?

Thanks,
Raj

Regards,
Raj

Like this Post? Click Kudos! to show appreciation.
Is your issue addressed? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" against the post which helped you the most.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

I am using the simple scheduler and it runs every two hours . But I still see that the status results are 0x1

any ideas why ? Thanks a lot
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Hi,

The default scheduler, just executes the tasks & doesnot wait for any positive response before doing next activity( especially in time consuming activities). In such case it has to passed through command line programming by manually adding time buffer between the time consuming steps. I have not tested this for your situaiton, but had a similar issue for execution of a installable from scheduler which usually takes more than a minute. By executing the installation from scheduler, the process was hanging in middle because the scheduler is passing the next commands before the previous command finished running.

You can give it a try by this method which can be iterated without any issue. Let me know if you have any challenges on the same.

Thanks,
Raj

Regards,
Raj

Like this Post? Click Kudos! to show appreciation.
Is your issue addressed? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" against the post which helped you the most.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.