Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Is it possible to copy tests from one Performance Center project to another?

Some of the testers that I work with have been repeatedly running tests in a single large project in Perrformance Center. As a result the project is extremely large ( > 2GB ) so it is impracticval to back it up. There are a large number of now obsolete tests and scripts in the project so I'd like to create a new project and encourage the testers to use that.

One of the things that is causing intertia is the fact that re-creating test scenarios can be time consuming, particularly when a test includes large numbers of scripts with complex run-time settings. 

Does anybody know of a way to copy performance tests (scenarios to use a LoadRunner term) from one project to another in Performance Center?

I'm currently using PC 12.53 but soon upgrading to PC 12.60.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Re: Is it possible to copy tests from one Performance Center project to another?

Hi,

If you are expecting your test scenario to be copied from one project to newly created project then it is easy as you do copy and paste by switching between your project from performance center.

But again you need to maintain the same scripts to be copied too into the same folder structure as that of old project.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.