Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Is it possible to view the Analysis Summary Report in its previous format? Unable to export properly

I am looking to see if it is possible to view the Summary Analysis in it's previous format. My company has upgrade from HP Performance Center to LoadRunner 2020 and the Analysis Summary is drastically different.

What this means in practical terms is I cannot export the page to Excel the way we have been doing so for years and this is severely impacting our ability to create reports for management. The new layout is not conducive to the workflow we are using and have been using for quite some time.

I understand I can export individual pages but the format is horrendous and you cannot the Summary page.

The interesting thing is that if we look at summary analysis reports from runs previous to the upgrade, they still show in the old format, but any new test run report is being returned in the new web style, which again is severely impacting our ability to quickly create excel reports for management.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as the is impacting our unit and the business drastically.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

You can still copy your old Analysis templates of PC to LRE. But not sure if it is 100% compatible on all details. We scrape those reports with some python code and I remember that we had to make some really minor changes to stay compatible.

Signature:
Reward community members who take time to respond and help.
0 Likes

Hiya.

Coming from LoadRunner 11, I have never used Performance Centre. However, I'm wondering if we have a similar need: does https://community.microfocus.com/t5/LoadRunner-Enterprise-User/Does-LRE-2020-have-an-Export-Summary-to-Excel-feature/td-p/2835851 read similar?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.