Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Is there a report in Performance Center that tracks the protocols we actually use?

Is there a report in Performance Center that tracks the protocols we actually use?

We ran into an issue with VuGen when my company pushed an MS Security patch to our machines.

We now have to smoke test our tools with the newer patches before they are released internally.

Smoke test will only include protocols we actually use, but need to determine which ones to cover.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Is there a report in Performance Center that tracks the protocols we actually use?

I'd like to be able to run a report like this too.  I can't figure out how Vugen Scripts are linked to scenerios.  Any Ideas?

The protocol information is only avaliable at the script level.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.