Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Is there a way to edit Ajax TruClient code outside the "Develop Script" Firefox extension?

My Team and I are using 11.52

Is there a way to edit Ajax TruClient code outside the "Develop Script" Firefox extension?

A simple find and replace cannot be done so you have to manually change each part of the script and that takes too long.

My team and I have found also that, since there is no syntax checking and the replay is slow, fixing syntax errors can make development on TruClient scripts 10 times longer than HTTP scripts.

Recording is easier but without something similar to the expert mode in QTP, TruClient is so time consuming we don't consider this our primary option.

Any plans to remediate these and speed up development of TruClient scripts? 

Thanks.

Arturo

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Is there a way to edit Ajax TruClient code outside the "Develop Script" Firefox extens

Hello,

Please take a look at Vugen 12.00 provided with PC 12.00 where the search and script editing features have been improved. If the 12.00 enhancements do not meet your requirements, please re-post the question in the LoadRunner forum.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.