Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Issue facing while recording for CRM application

I am facing issue while recording the script in LR-9.52 for a Microsoft dynamics CRM application (Web Based) running on IE7. Manually the application is running fine, but while recording the script; when I enter value in one of the fields and move to the next, the value entered in the previous field is getting deleted.
Do I need to do some configuration settings at LR side?
Please suggest.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Issue facing while recording for CRM application

can u pls attached the scripts with replay logs?
Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Issue facing while recording for CRM application

HI Parkar,

Please find the Script and other logs attached.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.