Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Issue on SAP Diagnostics

I have Installed the following on same machine
LR Controller 9.1
HP Diagnostics 7.0 (license applied)
HP Collector 7.0
SAP JCO 2.1.8 and Environment variable settings done.

I am trying to configure the SAP R/3 Machine in Controller. LR Controller machine and R/3 machine are in same domain.
I have given all the R/3 information, when clicking validate button, I am getting the following error,
Mediator Response: failed to get server topology through the designated server MMSG- 107367.

is sitescope need for SAP Diagnostics?

Please help to solve this issue.

Regards,
Chinnadurai R
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Issue on SAP Diagnostics

Do you have local admin right?

the user must have the privileges to access the STAT table, and read the monitors' values.

try to check the log for hints
For debugging information one can generate via going to the Controller->Tools and select "expert mode". After that please select "Tools->options->debug information" and check the option "Keep temporary files". After that please perform the validation and on the mediator's %temp% folder please look for a "brr" folder as this will be helpful for debugging the server validation process

Also, try to search for this error in support portal
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The log shows the following error,

Failed to invoke RFC function "Rfc_Get_Local_Servers": Cannot create RFC Resource Dispenser. [MsgId: MWAR-107383] [MsgId: MWAR-107383]
Failed to get list of SAP servers: Cannot create RFC Resource Dispenser. [MsgId: MWAR-107357] [MsgId: MWAR-107357]
Failed to get SAP topology from designated server: Cannot create RFC Resource Dispenser. [MsgId: MERR-107358] [MsgId: MERR-107358]
Failed to get servers topology through the designated server [MsgId: MERR-107367] [MsgId: MERR-107367]

Reagrds,
Chinnadurai R
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Can you upload log, etc directories?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Madhu,

I have attached the log details.

Regards,
Chinnadurai R
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi All,

is sitescope needed for SAP Diagnostics?

Regards,
Chinnadurai R
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am facing same problem. have you find any solution of the problem
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.