Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Issue related to step download timeout and timeout

Hi all,

I am facing issue related to step download timeout and timeout. I have captured the vugen(9.5) script. but when I uploaded that script on BPM, its showing error-27728/27727 related to step download timeout and timeout.

I have increased the step download timeout adn http request timeout from 120 to 600 but still I am getting the same issue.

Can you guyz help me out in this.

Regards
Shail
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Most of the times these step download timings are warnings, you can check this option in your run time settings.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

This might be a problem due to the location of your BPM boxes with respect to your servers. Have you tried running the script on the BPM robot itself and seen if there is a timeout issue?

Thanks
Prashanth T
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Prashanth,

Its not that every time it shows that error, sometimes it works fine also.

Yes I have checked on BPM also and the problem is there as well.

When I ran that script on vugen it was running fine.

Please help.

Regards
Shailendra
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi Shail,

Please try increasing Step download Timeout from Run-Time Settings > preferences > Stepdownload Timeout (120Sec) (increase it as you require)

I hope this will show you some positive results. But once this works out you need to check with dev team whether you can increase it that much or not as this is not good practice to increase step download time out.

Thanks
Champ
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.