Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Issue with Ajax Click and Script Script

Hi,
I recorded a business use case using Ajax Click and Script in LR9.1
there is no corelation done in the script.
I replayed the script as it is and it worked sometimes. Sometimes it fails. The business use case is to upload a file into a product container. In this case the file isnot uploaded. Any help would be appreciated.

I am attaching the Vuser.C file.
0 Likes
11 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Naveen,

I could not open the attachment as it was corrupt. Please upload it again.

Also, it would be great if you could provide some more details about your script, LR version, etc.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Sandeep,
Initially i only uploaded the zipped version of vuser.c file for the script as the script size was exceeding 1MB

Attached is the script with Resultls and data folder removed to over come the filesize constraint.

Thanks
Naveen
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The LR version is 9.1 and the protocol used for recording is Ajax Click and Script
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hope its an ASP .Net application with Ajax.

If it's in ASP.Net with Ajax record with HTTP/WEB protocol with URL Based recording!

Let me know your feedback/observations!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

No. THis is not a .Net application
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Web(Html/Http)-URL mode may help you. Try out with this option.

Also please make clear on technologies used in this application to select right protocols for recording!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Technologies used behind this application are Ajax dojos framework, Javascript.

I am using LR 9.1

Tried recording usin Ajax Click and Script protocol, Recording modes as GUI/HTML/URL modes and no success.

Script doesn't even replay in GUI mode.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Naveen,

LoadRunner 9.5 now supports Ajax Dojo framework.
But there are only 7 ajax functions that you can use with LoadRunner.

Let me know if you have any questions. As I am working on Atlas framework.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi all.
Wen you say "only 7 ajax functions" do you know what function are? And the dojo support include a dojo toolkit..
Regards
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LR Function reference has the list of functions supported by Ajax Click and Script protocol.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Naveen,

Since you are using a https connection, try adding the server address for https negotiation in the recording options->port mapping under Network and see if it works.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.