Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Issue with Hp Diagnostic tool configuration

Hi Friends,

I am working on performance testing in one of my project. We have also installed diagnostics collectors and probes at servers’ level. I need some clarification on below points Can someone please answer them?

1. How to integrate HP diagnostic tool graphs in to LoadRunner analysis report?
2. What percentage of impact in overall response time if we monitor test through Diagnostics tools
3. If impact is significant, is there any change required in Diagnostic tool configuration?

If you have any past experience then please share your inputs on above point. Any input is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Issue with Hp Diagnostic tool configuration

You need to install LR-Diagnostics add-in and get license keys updated in LR.

Once this is done, you will be able to drill down from LR analysis.

As per R&D, there can be 2 to 5% overhead on the system...This again depends on the application enviroment and diag configuration.

When you are monitoring using Diagnostics, look for custom intrumentation....You define specific classes to instrument.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.