Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Issue with VuGen recording CICS using RTE protocol

I was not able to connect  CICS through VuGen using RTE protocol. I was trying with Session Type as TN3270, port numbers 23,0 and 1435 no luck. When I try with port # 1435 it shows as connected but I couldn't able to perform any activities such as login. I did try with host name and IP address as well and what do I need to provide under LU Name?

Can some one help who has knowledge with LoadRunner/Performance Center with CICS?

Thank in advance!!

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Issue with VuGen recording CICS using RTE protocol

First download a client on the machine you are trying to record and check atleast you can connect and do transactions.

Once you have this working use same connection details while recording loadrunner.

Also I guess you are mapping the keyboard.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Issue with VuGen recording CICS using RTE protocol

I am also facing this same problem. I am able to connect using the client on my machine properly but when I try to do it using the RTE it goes into busy mode where I can see the big 'X' symbol as if it is processing but no response after that.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.