Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

J2EE Diagnostics not integrated with J2EE Probe

Hi All,

1. I have installed LR 9.1 Full setup in PC1. I got 10 days validity for Controller.
2. I have installed Diagnostics server 7.0 as Commander mode in PC1.
3. I have not uploaded Diagnostics Licence (I think 10 days we can able to use J2EE Diagnostics)
4. I have installed J2EE Probe 7.0 in application server.

I am trying to configure J2EE Diagnostics under Controller --> Diagnostics --> Configuration --> J2EE Diagnostics, Their I found Select Probe table, The Installed J2EE Probe is not listing here.

How will be the Diagnostics integrated with J2EE Probe, Please help me to solve this issue.

Regards,
Chinnadurai R
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: J2EE Diagnostics not integrated with J2EE Probe

You need the license to connect LR Controller to Diagnostics server.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I have uploaded the Diagnostics License with 10 days validity.

I am using the Controller with Trail validity (10 days).

Still the J2EE Probe not listing in the Controller --> Configuration -->J2EE Diagnostics.

Regards,
Chinnadurai R
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

check if you can ping the diagnostics server from controller.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I have installed Controller and Diagnostics server in same machine.

I have tested the diagnostics server in Launcher --> Configuration --> Diagnostics for J2EE/.Net Setup, provided diagnostics server information. Test is success.

I have installed J2EE Probe in Application Server, I feel some configuration missing between Diagnostics Server and J2EE Probe (In Diagnostics System Health, it shows only commander server in green, I think it should show the probe with linked diagnostics server).

Regards,
Chinnadurai
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi All,

I missed the configuration to be done in SAP Portal ConfigTool. I am getting The Probes under Controller.

I am getting 1)J2EE/.Net Diagnostics 2) J2EE/.Net Server Diagnostics Graph Groups. Inside this Group I am getting Transaction Response Time, Server Request, etc..

Where Can i get Garbage Collection and Memory Heap Size Graph?

what are graphs needed for analysis SAP Netweaver Portal Application?

Regards,
Chinnadurai R
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

how about looking at the diagnostics user guide?

hope that helped.. 🙂

~Hector
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.