Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

JAR files upload in Performance Center

We are going to run a load test for a flex script.i need to place the JAR files in the Load Generator machines.We are going to use Performance Center.Is there any way i can upload those JAR folder directly to the LG's through Performance Center or should i do it manually by accessing the LG and placing those folders in the LG.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: JAR files upload in Performance Center

I would suggest to put the JAR files in the same folder on all LGs. E.g. C:\Jars\
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: JAR files upload in Performance Center

Thanks for the reply. but my question was not that.I would like to know if i can place those files in the LG through Performance Center ?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.