Highlighted
New Member.

JDBC instance details in Diagnostics 9.26

Hi Experts,

I would like to view the details of the individual instances of JDBC components from Diagnostics.

I observe that the details are populated by default for probes using Diagnostics 9.24, but I am unable to see the details individually for the probes using Diagnostics 9.26.

Please advise if this is version specific and if we need to enable any property explicitly for instrumenting the components.

Expecting a response sooner. Thanks in advance.

Rp.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: JDBC instance details in Diagnostics 9.26

Hi,

Is the probe configuration identical in both versions? 

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi,

Yes, for both the probes, default instrumentation has been used.

Thanks,

Rp.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

Please send me a private message. I will hook you up with someone who can assist.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I guess you recievd my private message in this regard.

Could you please help me?

Cheers!

Rp.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.