Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Java crashes while recording a web application containing java applets

Hi All,

I am recording a web based documentum application(webtop) which loads a java applet at the time when the user is logging into the application. The application is working fine and the java applets are getting loaded when the browser is invoked manually. But when I launch the IE through Vugen the java is getting crashed and throws the error "java.exe encountered an error and needs to close"

As per EMC the recommended jre version is 1.6_27 for webtop 6.7 and i have installed the same.

The LR version is 9.5

IE version is 7

url is ssl secured and sso logon

I have tried altering the security settings in IE but it doesnt help. Any suggestions would be a great help!!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
New Member.

hi,

Have you resolved your issues ?

If yes, how did you fix it ?

Otherwise, I give you this link :

http://www.votedemos.com/java-exe-error-2.php

and this advice :

Upgrade JRE and check. Also better to check the log files of the application server. Re-install webtop in another machine and check if same error exists.

Regards,

AdamsVibe

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.