Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Jenkins Auto Plot graphs issue with Performance Center

Hi

I have Integrated PC 12.55 with Jenkins successfully and ran the test, now adding the trend reports and plot graphs in a pipeline project. I am getting the below error code where it say data is empty. However same thing when executed using a free style project it worked only issue is when running with the pipeline job.

Pipeline Job code is:-

pcBuild HTTPSProtocol: false, addRunToTrendReport: 'ASSOCIATED', almDomain: 'DEFAULT', almPassword: 'xxxxx', almProject: 'Test', almUserName: 'xxxxx', autoTestInstanceID: 'MANUAL', description: 'PC Execution', pcServerName: 'NCLPWNQWEB10010.cmp.aon.net', postRunAction: 'COLLATE_AND_ANALYZE', proxyOutPassword: '', proxyOutURL: '', proxyOutUser: '', serverAndPort: 'http://xx.xx.xx.xx:8080', statusBySLA: false, testId: '46', testInstanceId: '24', timeslotDurationHours: '0', timeslotDurationMinutes: '30', trendReportId: '', vudsMode: false

plot csvFileName: 'plot-5cd9ecbf-bad4-43dd-9786-a3d9adaf79e2.csv', csvSeries: [[displayTableFlag: false, exclusionValues: 'RAF_T2_Login,RAF_T24_Submit', file: 'pct_average_trt.csv', inclusionFlag: 'INCLUDE_BY_STRING', url: '']], group: 'PT Dashboard', numBuilds: '10', style: 'bar', title: 'Average Transaction Response Time', yaxis: 'seconds'

Also I noticed in workspace\pipelinename folder project does not have any csv file.

Results :-

Run started (TestID: 46, RunID: 412, TimeslotID: 89004) Set HP_RUN_ID Env Variable to 412 RunID: 412 - State = Initializing RunID: 412 - State = Running RunID: 412 - State = Collating Results RunID: 412 - State = Creating Analysis Data RunID: 412 - State = Finished Publishing analysis report Adding run: 412 to trend report: 6 Publishing run: 412 on trend report: 6 Run: 412 publishing status: Trended Downloading trend report: 6 in PDF format Trend report: 6 was successfully downloaded View analysis report of run 412 View trend report 6 Updating csv files for Trending Charts. Error: Run could not start! Logout succeeded Empty Results Result Status (PC RunID: 412): UNSTABLE - - - [Pipeline] plot[Pipeline] }[Pipeline] // node[Pipeline] }[Pipeline] // stage[Pipeline] End of PipelineFinished: UNSTABLE

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Jenkins Auto Plot graphs issue with Performance Center

Hi,

Did you open a support ticket on this matter? 
Which version of the plugin are you using? Is your Jenkins slave running on different machine than the master?

We have fixed recetly an issue in this area. My questions come to check if you experience the same one.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

Thanks Shalomi !

No I have not open ticket for this particular issue. 

I am using Plot plugin 2.16 and Jenkin's version 2.107.3. Please let me know if update in version can solve this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Mukesh

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Can you please send me a message to my business email? We will continue there.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

Sure Shlomi

I have emailed you the details.

Regards

Mukesh

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor..
Visitor..

Hi Xu,

I saw from your log that you enabled "Add run to Trend Report ID" and you were able to get it.

I tried the same thing but I am getting below error in the log. Did you see this error when you selected option "Add run to Trend Report ID" and if yes, can you please let me know how you overcome this error?

I am using Performance Center 12.53.

Tue 11.13.2018 at 03:45:11 PM EST - Publishing analysis report
Tue 11.13.2018 at 03:45:13 PM EST - Adding run: 33 to trend report: 21
Tue 11.13.2018 at 03:45:13 PM EST - Failed to add run to trend report: executeRequest exception: Operation failed. Error code: 1001
Tue 11.13.2018 at 03:45:13 PM EST - Error: executeRequest exception: Operation failed. Error code: 1001
Tue 11.13.2018 at 03:45:13 PM EST - View analysis report of run 33

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.