Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LR 951 supports Citrix client 11.0.registry patch for HKEY Local/Current User

Hi,

We are facing issue related to LR 9.51 supports Citrix client 11.0.registry patch. We tried searching the same in Knowledge base as well in Patch Database of HP.

Do any one have the idea regarding the patch, which adds the below keys to registry;
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Citrix\ICA Client\Engine\Lockdown Profiles\All Regions\Lockdown\Virtual Channels\Third Party\CustomVC]
"VirtualChannels"=""
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Citrix\ICA Client\Engine\Lockdown Profiles\All Regions\Lockdown\Virtual Channels\Third Party\CustomVC]
"VirtualChannels"=""

Regards
Rohit
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: LR 951 supports Citrix client 11.0.registry patch for HKEY Local/Current User

Hi Sadasiva

What do you mean do we have an idea regarding the patch?

Doesn't the patch work for you? Do you have some problem with your citric scripts?

--Regards
--Mario
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: LR 951 supports Citrix client 11.0.registry patch for HKEY Local/Current User

Hi Mario,

The script is not been captured by the LR9.51 and I am using Citrix client 11.0. I would like to know both the LR and Citrix client are compatable or do I need to apply any patch.
For time being I am not sure of the citrix server but it might be XenApp 5.0.

Thanks
Sadasiva.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Citrix Protocol (LR951) supports the XenApp Plugin for Hosted Applications version 11.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HI Madan,

Which version of citrix client will be good for LR9.51. Are there any patchec should be applied for for LR9.51 or for citrix client
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Ignore my previous update. Citrix Protocol (LR95-SP1) supports the XenApp Plugin for Hosted Applications version 11.0.

Yes, you need to install the registry patch as you mentioned in your post.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Please post the problem you are facing with Citrix 11.0 and LR951.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.