Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

LR Auto correlation

Hi,

I am working on LR 11.0 with IE 8.0

Auto correlation is not working, do we need to check any thing?

For the same applications I am able to do Auto correlation before with LR 9.1 with IE 6.0

Thanks
Ravi
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: LR Auto correlation

Auto correlation was enhanced in LR11. which particular rule you are using in LR91 & LR11?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hi Madan,

No specific rule.

We installed LR 11.0 and we have to test all our applications with IE 8.0

We have scripts with 9.1 prepared with IE 6.0
With LR 9.1 I am able to auto correlate where ever differences are there

I am doing same scripts just to check how LR 11.0 and IE 8.0 are work for auto correlation, no differences are showing after reply with auto correlation.

Thanks
Ravi
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I think you are referring to Scan for correlations. May be you have already correlated the script, and hence it is not showing any new values. You can try to record a new script and see.
Also, there is no relation with Browser/version for auto correlation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Madan,

I am preparing new script which is similar to 9.1 script (same navigation/steps),after recording the script with LR 11.0, playback the script and did a scan for correlation, after this in correlation window it is not showing any differences.

In my new script it will generate unique mumber, for each run it will generate another number, but this number is not showing after scan for correlation.

Thanks
Ravi
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Ravi,
It may a regression, please check with support with both the scripts.
Regards,
Madan
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.