Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

LR Controller&Agent Connect wia Internet

Hi experts,

How can i connect LR controller and LR Vugen Agent wia internet?

Example:

Controller Machine in any city

Vugen Agent in any other city

and i want to connect this guys on internet.

I have no such time for find a way to do this. Please Help me.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: LR Controller&Agent Connect wia Internet

The 'internet' is just a network, same as any other network. There is no practical difference in the required approach. You basicaly need to put this question to the persons responsible for the respective local networks hosting these machines - they are the people who can best help you.

Of course, chances are this is a bad idea. You need to think about why you want to do this, why not just move the Controller? You also need to be careful you are not breaching your license agreement.

My advice would be to find some time to think about this.

Oliver
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

There is one thing which You can try..

Try changing the MI Listener name .. You can do this by,

Start - All Programs - Load Runner - Advanced Settings - Agent Configuration.

Check "Enable Firewall Agent" enable and click on Settings button..

In the dialog box which appears, choose the MI Listener field and enter the name of the machine on which controller is installed.  Restart the agent process.

I am not sure .. but yes .. THIS IS WORTH GIVING A TRY ...

regards

N Rathi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

hi

i opened defined ports on controller and loadgenerator machines and its connect. but problem, when i try to run a test vusers gives error that "The Vuser script can not run on this load generator platform" i couldn't fix it 😞

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

You have a new problem so create a new topic. And perhaps try adding a little more detail, maybe a screen shot or two, you could even attach your script. Simply giving the error message is not esp. helpful. But have you actually read the message - I mean, I could take a guess at what it means: maybe the vuser script cannot run on that platform?

Oliver
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.