Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LR Controller Error: "An unsupported operation was attempted"

Hi for the last couple of days, we have started facing issues on our LR machine (OS: win xp sp3, RAM 3Gb)

we checked the system event logs, no updates on the machine were performed in the last week. Also disabling antivirus and running it does not help either. Now we are all stuck and can not do anything.

The last option is to try re-installing it. But before that I want to get an opinion from the experts here.

LR crashes with following error.
Openening any scenario in Cotnroller will throw "An unsupported operation was attempted"
It prompts a message of launching Visual C++ debugger.

NOTE: I checked that our LR license is still valid.
PFA screenshot of the error.

Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Pramod
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: LR Controller Error: "An unsupported operation was attempted"

You didn't mention what version of LoadRunner you are using. In any case, upgrade to 9.52 as a first step.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hi

I have also been experiencing the same problem on LR 9.1.
I get the same error message when I try to create a new scenario or open an existing scenario.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi ,

I am getting the same exception , I am using wind 7 64bit ,version of LR 9.52 ,  vugen works just fine ,

I tried changing some of the things like OutputUIProj1.ocx and running OutputWindow.reg with no luck ,

could you anybody please help

it is really appreciated

Thanks

sdil

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi James,

Could you please help .

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.