Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LR Controller - SAP Diagnostic - Mediator failed to get servers topology

Hi LR Experts,

I am trying to set up LR Controller - SAP Diagnostic for CRM and ISU app servers. Mediator is my local machine where I have installed complete LR 9.5 set up (including controller). After providing SAP APP server, User Name, pwd, system and client number and trying to Validate, getting the following error

LR Controller - Validation has failed - Mediator response: Failed to get servers topology through designated server [MsgId: MMSG - 107367]

Need your help to let me know what could be the root cause?

Thanks
Deb
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.