Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LR_Error msgs

I m trying to run the Recorded script but i m getting the Error - Error -27979: Requested form not found web_submit_form("rx_select_location.jsp_2") highest severity level was "ERROR", 0 body bytes, 0 header bytes

Here's the main Problem is When i trying to SignIN the Account its not hitting the SignIN button Could any one plz help me out on this issue not only the Sign IN but in the Scripts there are some more errors on the Button I m currently using IE6, Plz Respog
Thanks
SRI
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. This thread has been moved from Quality Center to Performance Center - Forum Moderator
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: LR_Error msgs

Please move this to the Performance Center forum.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.