Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

LR SAP Script

Hello,
I’ll be thankful if someone can assist me writing an exact code. I’ve an SAP script where system generates a unique sequential value (no) that needs to be entered later in the same script to complete the process. I, now have to anticipate the unique value and parameterize, if, even once, the parameterized value does not match with the system generated value, it masses up entire run.
One of the example, the system generates a sales order no that needs to be entered in delivery reference no and billing documents.
I’d appreciate if you can help me out writing a code where sales order no can be entered automatically later in the script.
Thanks in advance
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: LR SAP Script

Dev,

I hope correlation should solve your prob as you said that system is generating sales order no, so correlate the value and pass it where ever you need in the script.

If your application generating the ref # in status bar, you can use sapgui_status_bar_get_text function to reterive it.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Thanks Praveen, actually Sales Order # gets generated on status bar, but, the value for HR-position is displayed in one of the field not on status bar. However, I'm going to try the function you mentioned for status bar message.
Since you are familiar with SAP load testing can I get your assistance, I'll appreciate if I can get in touch with you via direct email.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

praveen.bhagavatula@gmail.com
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.