Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LR Script for Siebel app generates no events

Hello,

I am using loadrunner 9.1 to record the Siebel 8.0.0.6 using Siebel-Web protocol for the first time, i have followed the guidelines specified in the LR VUsers guide.

During recording as I captuer the screens, the recording events counter remains at (0). The log message contains:

****** Start Log Message ******
Web Recorder version : 9.10.0.1593
Recording Mode: HTML-based script containing explicit URLs only
Correlation is enabled system wide
Not recording headers
Not excluding content types
Do not record this content types as a resource:
text/html
text/xml
Do not reset context between actions
Do not record non-HTML elements
Protocol Type: Multi-Siebel_Web

$$$$$$ End Log Message $$$$$$

Code generation version: 9.10.0.908

Can someone please let me know the reasons for not getting events generated. I also do not see any generated code in script/actions.

Thanks in advance for the reply

Bharat
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: LR Script for Siebel app generates no events

Do you still have this issue?
There could be a variety of reasons for this including "enabling automation" on Siebel. Your system admion can do this.

Provide more information if yuou haven't resolved this yet.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: LR Script for Siebel app generates no events

Thank for your reply. Yes. We have automation enabled in Siebel.

The issue still exists. What I find is that not only for Siebel-Web protocol, but even for Web (Click and Script), if I select HTML based script option (as in case for Siebel-Web), it does not create events. In general my events are created only for GUI based option.

So I used Web (Click and Script) with GUI option for this Siebel app. It is creating events for login screen. I am able to replay successfully. Now if I add any more steps available from Siebel App menu. It gives me "frame not found" error. Similar error for recording of pop-up events.

Bharat

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.