Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LR WCF Encryption problem

LRv9.5
OS Windows XP

We are testing in internal windows - windows app that uses WCF WSHttpBinding Windows authentication against Active Directory.

When I try to record the application start up all calls after the first one are encrypted data.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Recording an app using wsHTTPBinding isn't going to help you a whole lot, other than to know what methods are being called. You are going to have to use the web services protocol. As of 9.5 (I think it was 9.5), LoadRunner supports wsHTTPbindings.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for the reply

Sorry I should have explained a little more. I am using the Web Services protocol, then importing the WSDL and editing the security policy in the Manage Services settings

Thanks

Greg
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,
I am also testing the .net applicaiton that is using WCF. i am trying with webservices protocol for this and getting some error due to this encryption and UUID's. If any one has resolution please help me.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.