Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LR and SAP Vusers Limit

Hi,

I can not have more than 30 SAP vuers running per injector.

How can i pass this limit.

When I try to add more vusers, the script return me an error in the init.

When I try manually to connect to SAP while 30 vusers are runnng I have an application error : "not enough memory".

thnaks for your help.
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: LR and SAP Vusers Limit

Hi,
You did not mention whether you are using SAP web or SAP GUI or SAP click &script, as each protocol has its own memory footprint. And what is the configuration of load injector machine?
From where are trying to connect SAP from injector machine or local machine?
Please provide with more context so that it will be easy to crack the solution.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I am using SAP web protocol.

The load Generator machin is a classic dektop with Windows XP (P4 HT / 1Go Memory)

The Vusers are launching SAP locally (they use the client of the injector machin to connect to the SAP Application.

Thanks for your help !
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Check out the response from the server. If it is 500 then you have problem in the server, may be connections run out or something.
One more thing check out the memory utilization of load injector machine at the tagert load of 30 users, it goes up, then we have to increase the RAM capacity as well.

But SAP web with 30 users, I guess 1GB is more than enough, I suggest to monitor the SAP servers.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for the answer.

It seems that its not a problem about the SAP server: I can simulate most than 80 Vusers when i used many injector but i can not pass the limit of 30 vuser per injector.

Is there a parameter in the RTS or in the generator parameter who can limit vusers n a test per injector ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

R U running the users as Process or Thread? Running VUsers as Process will consume more local agent resources.

Regards,
BN
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Pls close the thread if issue get resolved and assign points as per satisfaction.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.