Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LR and recording a search perfeormed by Verity

Jump to solution
Hi
has anyone been successful in connecting LR with Verity search. I am trying to record a serach operation that actually uses Verity and see that LR does not record any steps
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: LR and recording a search perfeormed by Verity

Jump to solution
HI Suleena,

I have attached the steps screenshots for you..just need to navigate the application flow through analyser and stop.then it will give you what protocol fits your application

Pls find screenshot

Please let me know if you have further queries

Thanks
Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution
yes we can record a search operation that uses a verify..more need to concentrate on correlation..

use protocol advisor features in recognising what protocol suits your application

just provide the exact issue you are facing than it become easy to more drill down

Thanks
Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Well actually when I use the multi protocol feature with Verity searach engine , no steps are recorded.

How do we use the protocol advisor ? Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution
HI Suleena,

I have attached the steps screenshots for you..just need to navigate the application flow through analyser and stop.then it will give you what protocol fits your application

Pls find screenshot

Please let me know if you have further queries

Thanks
Cheers!

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.