Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LR not capturing events for web application while recording

Hi,

I am trying to record a web application that I can both access/browse from my workstation using IE as well as launch/browse when attempting to record using HTTP/HTML protocol from VUGen. Though I can browse through the app when the recording is in progress, Vugen does not capture any events and I find the actions in the script being completely empty when the recording is stopped. Any idea if this could be because of some kind of a security configuration on the app environment that could be preventing LR from capturing the web requests?

Thanks.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: LR not capturing events for web application while recording

Hi Aish,

Please try recording with different capture level data.

Navigate to Recording option > Network > Capture level > There are three types of capture level default is Socket level data, Next is WinInet level data and last one is combination of both.

Try recording with rest of two options.

Thanks
Ajay
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.