New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

LR not recording events happening in the next window.

hello masters,

while I recording my application, there are some links related to the application which are opening in the other window. But no events are recorded in my script, even when the links are of the application itself.

Please tell me what to do in this case?

Thanks to all...
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi,
my application is a web app and it uses AJAX. I am recording it using web(http/html) protocol.

Looking forward for your valuable suggesions..
thanks..
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

re-record with ajax click nd script protocol.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Praveen,
thanks for your reply...

I tried with ajax click n script,,, but now what happening is, its recording ajax based properties,,, but when the app is navigating from one window to other then its not recording anything,,,,,

what should I do in this situation?

please .....
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

also after recording in ajax click n script, when I am replaying the script, then in the replay log it is showing "Browser not Found" message.

this message is showing for when there is navigation happening from one browser to other.

What should I do in this situation?

Thannks!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I never faced this situation but have you tryed selecting diff recording options? Like URL or HTML based script recording?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.