Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LTOP Service error

The connection to my Controller and Load Generator fails and it looks like it is because the "LTOP Service is not available" (see attached screenshot)

I have logged a call but am wondering if anybody else has seen this?

Win 2003 R2 - SQL 2005
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: LTOP Service error

Hello Gerrit,

Have you received any update from HP in this
regards?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Nope, no joy as yet.

We have narrowed it down slightly, the LTOP service does not start because the Performance Center Load Testing Service does not start (neither automatically nor manually) on the host machine.

This has been the case on both a Win 2003 R2 SP2 as well as Win 2008 SP2 machine.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I have some difficulty in opening the attachement.....it gives me .do file 😞 instead of .jpg

do you have this LG on VM environment?
Any firewall blocking this communication.?
check for port listenining.....typically 54345 ...you can verify this from install guide
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I am having the same issue and wondering if this issue was resolved. Do you have any updates on this?

I get the same message as shown in the original post by the author.

Please let me know if anyone has a solution for this.

Thank you.

Regards.

Naga

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.