Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Lab DB restore query

Hi,

I have a database backup copy of our Production lab database. I have copied it to our Sandbox database server and restored it there over our existing Sandbox lad database (I took a separate backup of the Sandbox lab database prior to this).

So the restore completed successfully and I am able to log into Performance Center Admin on my Sandbox. The trouble is when I try to clicky anything on the dashboard nothing happens.

- I tried removing Performance Center server from Lab Management and re-adding.

- Cleared my IE cache, opened a new IE browser and tried again. Same issue.

Can anyone please advise? Thanks.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Lab DB restore query

Hello,

Greetings,

For this, please run a system health check to see if the environment status is OK, to check if the communication with the DB is accurate in that report you will get details of it. Also check SA logs on ALM machine to see if the queries sent to the DB are OK or if there is some communicaton error reported there.

Warm regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Lab DB restore query

Hi,

Can you please check the browser console to see if there is any exception? Can you try using Chrome? I do not think it is a client side issue, I just want to overrule this option.

Did you ensure the dbid xml file points to the correct ALM server?

Can you try login to a project using MY PC and share if you face an issue. Trying to understand if this an Admin site issue or system wide.

I suggest opening a support ticket.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.