Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Lab Management - how to create custom views across all projects?

ALM / Performance Center v12.20

I am the administrator for our Performance Center instance used by a large team of engineers. I have created a custom field in the list of Lab Resources > Hosts. In order to see the custom field I modified the viewable columns to add the new field to my column view.

However, for everyone else to also view this field in their various projects they would each need to log into the project and make the same column change. Is there a way to edit the default view for all users so that when they look at the list of available Hosts from their project they see the view I configure?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Lab Management - how to create custom views across all projects?

Could you please let me know how do you create a custom field in the hosts. Did you do it in the Lab Management or Site Admin? Thanks.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.