Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Lab Manager Check Host failing for UFT Host

Lab Manager Check Host failing for UFT Host.

the connections & registration are successful from the UFT server Lab Service but when I go to the Lab Manager and run the Check Host, it fails. with the following error: 

Finished with errors. Check Host has failed on all purposes: Lab Service failed to log in as V1PBK0 to the testing host Check the testing host for the following: 1. The testing host has reached its limit of logged in users. To execute this test, log out one of the currently logged in users. 2. The information for user, password, or domain is incorrect. For more information, see the HP ALM Lab Management Guide

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Lab Manager Check Host failing for UFT Host

Hello wjm8914,

I was checking this concern with a collegue from QC team, and they suggested to create a new service request regarding this behaviour that you are facing, as could be needed more investigation and troubleshooting. 

Regards,

Daniela Gómez Alvarado
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

thank you Daniela.  i have a ticket open with the Performance Center team since the instructions to add them is in their User Guide.  they just bounced my ticket to the UFT group. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor..
Frequent Visitor..

Was there any resolution for this? I am facing the exact situation. My ALM version is 12.6.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.