Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Large LoadRunner Log Files

I have noticed that some of the log files created while running a scenario are very large up to 1 GB pre file and 30 GB total. The scenarios run in Oracle and navigate various Forms with 160 Vusers running for 2hours with approximately 150 unique data sets.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Large LoadRunner Log Files

Did you enable extended logging? I would recommend to enable logging, only when an error occurs unless it is a debug run.

Regards,
Madan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Large LoadRunner Log Files

I hope my log file can get so large, my log file is automatically erased after its size reaches around 1000kb.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.