Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

License Error for SAPGUI vuser in LoadRunner

Hi,

I am trying to run my SAPGUI protocol script(a simple script with logon only) from controller and getting 'You do not have a license for this Vuser type. Please contact HP
Software to renew your license.'.Checked the license (temporary), and can see it includes SAPGUI vuser type. For safer side, checked licenses both on controller and load generator and they both are eligible to run SAPGUI 250 vusers. So definitely it is not an issue with license.

We have the SAP CRM (R/3) gui on which I recorded the script and it run fine with on vugen.
But there is one thing i have noticed - when I used to Protocol advisor to check best suitable for the application (pointed SAP to Logon pad exe and did some transaction on GUI), it says to use COM/DCOM,Windows Sockets,Listing Directory Service (LDAP) combination which I am not sure of. So now bit confused. Ideally it should select SAPGUI.
Please help. Attached init part of the script for ref.

Thanks
Deb
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.