Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load Controller and Generator installation using perpetual load controller license

Hello-

My Company has got perpetual load controller license and our client is going to buy VUD license.

In this scenarion how do we go about installing Load Controller and Generator.

Please advice, I am new to installation process and it would be great if you could responsd at the earliest.

I am not sure how we actully installation, could you please provide some pointers..

Thanks/Srini
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Load Controller and Generator installation using perpetual load controller license

How many vusers do you have for your perpetual load controller ? You can install the new vuser license that your client gets in the same machine or in a new controller machine.Either way only the VUD license will expire once the period gets over.the perpetual license will be there forever.so don't worry.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.