Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load Generator failed with error No Such File or Directory

Hi,

I have custom header file which I included in the global.h. When I run the script through VuGen, it works fine. I uploaded in to the performance center and used load generator to run the script. The script failed with No Such File or Directory. Please help how to include the custom header file to avoid this error while using load generator.

I have this in the global.h

#ifndef _GLOBALS_H
#define _GLOBALS_H

// Include Files
#include "lrun.h"
#include "web_api.h"
#include "lrw_custom_body.h"

#include "\\10.20.30.40\lr\myheader.h"

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Load Generator failed with error No Such File or Directory

Remove the pathing and use the "File-->Add Files to Script..." option in VuGen to add the header file to your script. I will then be downloaded to each load generator at run-time.

Alan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Alan, Thank you very much for the reply. I wanted to use this myheader.h in 10 of my scripts and if I want to update one thing on the myheader.h, I need edit all the 10 files again If I upload the myheader.h file with the script as you mentioned. Is there any way to avoid duplicating the common/external header files.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

What you did should work if all of your generators have permission to access the lr folder on that machine. Can you paste the "\\10.20.30.40\lr" in windows explorer on your generators and view your header file?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.