Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load Generator stops working after one day

Hi,

I am testing an email messaging system created as an add-on to Outlook, and I am having some problems. I want to run a 4-day endurance test and I have two load generators which hit different domains on the same network, and I have a MAPI script which is generating about 8 varieties of messages running on both LGs. The script is identical and one LG starts failing on the line that is suppose to send email message after about 27 hours. After that, every single message sent from that LG fails with the message -87013 One or more Unspecified errors occurred.The other LG can run the entire duration without a single error. They are similar machines with respect to amount of RAM / CPU type.

Has anyone run into a problem like this. I was considering reinstalling the faulty LG. but I wanted to see if anyone knew what to try other reinstall.

Thanks,

Rick
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Load Generator stops working after one day

Rick,

That sounds very much like running out of temp space on that Load Generator. Can you check to see if they both have sufficient disk space?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.