Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load Generators Kick Off Sequentially, not Concurrently

Hi,

When I ran a scenario with one script in controller Load Generators kick off sequentially not concurrently. For example if we have 40 users and 4 load generators, first generator will kick off with 10 users then 2nd one will start with another 10. Instead of this how can I set up one user each from different generator concurrently like first user from 1st Gen, 2nd one form 2nd Gen and 3rd one from 3rd gen. Is it possible?

I did try changing between %mode (with all generators or selected generators) and Vuser group mode, couldn't succeed.

Thanks in advance!!
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Load Generators Kick Off Sequentially, not Concurrently

Use schedule by group, for each group each different load generator and do the schdeule settings.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.