Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load Runner 11 Re-play problems

Hi

I am currently working on a project with LoadRunner 11 installed in remote windows 2003 Server in Country A.  I am in Country B and have remote desk top access to LR 11.  It seems to be very slow.

We built Web Form to populate data to the application server which has no front end.  VU Gen with Web protocol recognised all form properties and generated the scripts but failed to capture the connection to the server.  In the logfile,It says,"No Application Server, Connection Closed"

When we re-play it takes more than a minute to load the web form, the scripts run but it even failed to populate the form.

I am unable to come to any conclusion. 

I asume the Web Form connection to the server is not wriiten properly but when you manually enter data, it works.

Secondly, the  remote Windows server browser is not setup properly but it loads the web form.

Please someone help me to re-solve this problem.

Many thanks

Nilaas

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Load Runner 11 Re-play problems

As far as the connection what is the latency between the two sites. That will determine how responsive the connection will be.

With respect to your error, it would be tough to tell without seeing your script and the extended log. If you can playback your script with Extended logging turned on and all the check boxes selected and post it here maybe we can help.

Alan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.