Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load Runner 9.5 - Analysis

Jump to solution
does anyone know if i need to monitor other system components in my load test , do i add them from windows resources - i fail to read its analysis report ( Max and Min and their Scale thing i dont get it )?
Or i have to have site scope , if i do , which sould i install, HP or HP with LR???
all i need to monitor is CPU usage and Memory
and in the User guide there is nothing about site scope installlation ?

Seems like in each component there is a riddle to solve=)
Thanks
Marlin
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Load Runner 9.5 - Analysis

Jump to solution
mwilliam - you should add it then re-run the test to see the stats. You do not need to buy any Site Scope licenses to test a servers CPU utilization. Just add the monitor and point to it.

I hope this helps.
John Scarpino

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
You are correct - there are many riddles in HP load testing tools.

There is a SiteScope for LoadRunner install available in your installation CD or distribution. That would probably be your best bet for a limited amount of system monitors. There is a wealth of install and configuration information available there as well.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
mwilliam - you should add it then re-run the test to see the stats. You do not need to buy any Site Scope licenses to test a servers CPU utilization. Just add the monitor and point to it.

I hope this helps.
John Scarpino

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
dears

It's me again , now i used the site scope half way through my project and now i am not able to proceed as the SS is asking for License key!!
what i understood from your replies is that i dont need License as far as i am using the Memory and CPU monitors .
is there any other way in LR to monitor my application servers to proceed with my project ?

thanks
Marlin
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.