Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load Runner 9.5 - and DAT file

Dears ,

I am trying to Paramaterize users .
however , i try to write in the Dat file , both Numeric fields (ID)and string fields(DESCRIPTION).
the problem i am facing is that the string fields that i am trying to input are in Arabic language and LR wouldnt accept the DAT file expect in "ANSI" type ,and as i have arabic the i save it as UNICODE file !

i tried csv file but wouldnt work
Please advise
thanks
Marlin
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Load Runner 9.5 - and DAT file

I don't think that there is a direct solution for writing unicode to the parameter files. Your best bet is to use romanized parameter values. For example, use generic user IDs ("loaduser001", "loaduser002") as opposed to proper names.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Load Runner 9.5 - and DAT file

thanks
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.