Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load Runner Error 27791

hi all,
i am getting "Action.c(15): Error -27791: Server has shut down the connection prematurely" error when i am running for 25 users with 2 nodes active using Websphere Application server 6.1. Can anybody explain the reason for this error and how to overcome this.
Thanks in advance,
Renjith.
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

This error is that due restriction on the webservers. You can increase connection pooling limit in the webservers.

Because i am facing the same problem in my current application, after increasing connection pooling setting its not coming.

Try this. Hopufully it should work.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

By default on WebSphere Application Server Version 6 or later, a SOAP over JMS Web ... after some number of seconds, the server might start to shut down.

Have to increse the below setting:

server.quiesceTimeout

Specifies, in seconds, the overall length of the quiesce timeout. If a request is still outstanding after this number of seconds, the server might start to shut down. For example, a value of 180 would be 3 minutes.

The default value is 180.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

i have specified the connection pool size as min 50 and max 500 in WAS. Here i am running on 2 nodes and getting this error in one of the node. i have tried by reducing the no: of users to ten but didnt help. i was getting the same error there too. To be specific, i am doing a mix mode test ie login-logout with some transactions.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I am getting this erro with a SOA web services script. Does the connection pool solution still apply?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Please refer 'Tuning Connection Backlog Buffering' on the following URL::

http://download-llnw.oracle.com/docs/cd/E13222_01/wls/docs81/perform/WLSTuning.html#1136287

Hope this helps!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.