Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load Runner Installation issue

Hi

I have installed Load Runner 9.10 in my pc, i am able to see agent process only but remaining components like Controller, VUgen are not installed.

can any of you guide me?

Thanks
Srinivas
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Load Runner Installation issue

Re run the setup and install those components again.

choose full installation or if you choose custom installation,then select all those components.

PS: You need to have admim previledges.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thank you,

now i am able to install VUgen but not able to install Load Generator and Controller. Can you give me any suggestion?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

whats is the issue you are facing now??
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi

I have installed all the components. now my dobut is which protocal do i need to select for Oracle APPS and data base is Oracle
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.