Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load Runner Licensing

Can anyone tell me the way to reach a sales office number in India to procure Load Runner.

I tried all the number given in HP site but all are in vain , no one attends those calls.

I would appreicate even if someone can provide me email ID for India sales on HP Load Runner product.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Load Runner Licensing

You might want to try reaching again on +918025041256 /57 or 58.

If you are still not able to reach sales folks, please leave your company contact details and your direct contact details.

I shall check the possibility to pass it across sales rep, whom I interact.

~Shivaram
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Load Runner Licensing

Shiva thanks a lot

I tried 1256 - No repsonse
1257 directs me to IVR and finally got a mobile number which was switched off today left an SMS , the other number i am yet to check.

But it would be great if you can ask your sales team to call me 2 99400 43821 regarding the same .

This is very urgent and we are trying to procure for 10K Virtual users.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.